Business Development Associate – Ph D in Biology
Hybrigenics Services is a leading provider of high-quality R&D services to discover protein-protein and drug-protein interactions. We serve researchers from all over the world and are proud to work with the very best in basic, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and agronomical research. Or key R&D services are based on the most comprehensive yeast two-hybrid platform, ULTImate Y2H™, to discover novel protein interactions from any cell or tissue. ULTImate YChemH™ is a target deconvolution technique dedicated to the identification of on/off- targets of small bioactive molecules to elucidate the mechanism of action and anticipate side-effects. Hybribody™ is an animal free technique to select and validate synthetic single domains antibodies.
We are committed to developing innovative solutions to support life science R&D projects, the latests being a Y2H-based technique for molecular glues and targeted protein interaction and antibody optimization. We enjoy an unparalleled scientific and technical recognition by our customers, with more than 500 publications in top-ranking journals based on the results we delivered.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial young Scientist to join the Business Development Team in Europe.
Position: Business Development Associate, Europe, Full time, Permanent
Location: France (Hybrigenics Services headquarters, Genopole Biopark, southern suburb of Paris)
Reporting to: Director of Business Development
Main goal of the Business Development team is to manage and develop Hybrigenics client portfolio, made of principal investigators in academic research institutions and industry. The team is constituted of Ph. D. scientists that enjoy interacting with our customers, discussing their scientific projects and proposing the best solutions from Hybrigenics expertise to progress their projects.
Joining the team, we offer you to develop business skills. After a training period, your role will be to:
- Identify prospective customers and actively promote Hybrigenics R&D services thanks to face to face or digitalized meetings including conferences, phone or email contacts, social media.
- Contact customers on a regular basis to promote repeat business and to share our latest innovations
- Track every detail of your business relationships within our new generation database
- Interface with the project management and lab teams based in France
- Ph.D. in life sciences recently completed (biotechnology, molecular biology).
- Team-player able to interact efficiently with other members of the Business Development team
- Ability to interact with scientists from research institutes, pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Excellent communication, negotiation and listening skills.
- Solid motivational and persuasion skills
- Adaptability and self-organization
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory;
Start date: position available now
Contact: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org